What are the essential requirements for successful Magnet Therapy?
A magnet therapy product must meet five essential requirements:
- You must ensure that the bio-north (negative) polarity faces the body
- The magnet should produce a magnetic field strong enough to reach and penetrate completely through the site of an injury or condition
- The magent must maintain enough magnetic field strength at the site of the injury or condition to have a significant therapeutic effect
- A magnetic knee support or a magnetic elbow support should also provide sufficient coverage, using enough magnets to treat the entire area - not just part of it
- Magnetic therapy should always be comfortable to use consistently, for long periods of time - thereby allowing the magnet to work properly